Festus Tire Change and Repair
Were you casually driving down the road when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, your tire goes flat and you’re forced to pull over to the side of the road? Not only can this be a dangerous situation, it is very inconvenient. Let the pros at Pippin Towing & Recovery in Festus change your flat tire.
Need a flat tire repaired in Festus?
A flat or punctured tire can really put a damper on your day. If you are driving and a abruptly get a flat tire, for the sake of your safety, please follow these precautions:
• Try and maintain a straight and steady course be keeping your hands firmly planted on the steering wheel.
• Immediately turn on your hazard lights.
• Stay calm.
• Slow your vehicle by easing off the accelerator.
• Once you maintain full control of your vehicle, apply slow and steady pressure to the brake.
• Once your vehicle speed is reduced to a walking-pace, turn off the road onto the shoulder or a safe area away from traffic.
• When completely stopped, put your car in park and put on the parking brake.
Immediately call Pippin Towing & Recovery in Festus for tire changing service. We are standing by waiting to help.
DO NOT slam on the brakes; DO NOT make sudden or erratic steering changes; DO NOT abruptly take your foot off the accelerator. Remember not to panic and do not drive on a flat tire unless absolutely necessary.